Updated Covid Procedures
- Our clinic is open but the Fresh Ground building and cafe might be closed depending on Government Guidelines.
- If the cafe is open please continue through the cafe and down to the basement floor where the clinic room is.
- If the cafe is closed please wait by the cafe entrance at the top of the steps.
- Please arrive just before your appointment and your therapist will come and get you. Please don’t arrive too early because the therapist may be with another patient and we are trying to avoid contact between patients.
- If you are bringing your baby please bring a sling if possible, not a buggy. There are lots of steps and a need to avoid bringing excess equipment into the building at the moment.
- All adults will need to wear a mask in the building unless exempt.
What to Wear
You may wish to bring clothes that you are comfortable to move in to the appointment – sports shorts or leggings are ideal.
Initial Consultation with Osteopath £85
Follow up Treatments with Osteopath £70
Mum & Baby Check £155
Home visits for Newborns £190 per visit
(we may need to include a price for travelling to you if outside of SW11).
Please let us know if you wish to use your private medical insurance.
If so, each company differ in their payment options. You will need to discuss the process with your insurer before your appointment. You may need a GP referral, an authorisation number and to find out your excess fee.