Please Note: Updated Procedures
- Our clinic is open but with special measure in place to meet Government Covid Guidelines.
- When you arrive for your appointment please wait by the door and your therapist will come and get you.
- If you are bringing your baby please try and avoid bringing your buggy and only use a sling.
- There is a need to avoid bringing excess equipment into the building at the moment.
- Please wait until the time of your appointment to come to the door to avoid patients crossing paths.
- All adults will need to wear a mask unless exempt.
Therapy Spaces, 16 St James’ Rd, Surbiton KT6 4QH
Tel: 020 7206 2625
Parking: There is 2 hours free parking at Waitrose near by. 30 minutes free parking using the meter outside the clinic – enter your registration number to get a ticket. For up to 4 hours please pay for parking using your phone.
Train: The clinic is on the other side of the roundabout to Surbiton train station which is the Waterloo line via Wimbledon, Clapham Junction, Woking and Guildford.
Bus: local buses include the
71 (Chessington – Kingston)
281 (Hounslow – Tolworth)
465 (Dorking – Kingston)
K1 (Kingston – New Malden)
K2 (Hook – Kingston Hospital)
K3 (Esher – Roehampton)
65 (Chessington – Ealing Broadway)
514 (Hersham – Kingston)
515 (Kingston – Guildford)
What to Wear
You may wish to wear clothes that you are comfortable to move in for the appointment – sports shorts or leggings are ideal.
Initial Consultation with Osteopath £85
Follow up Treatments with Osteopath £70
Mum & Baby Check £155
Home visits for Newborns £190 per visit.
We may need to include a price for travelling to you if outside of Surbiton.
Please let us know if you wish to use your private medical insurance.
If so each company differ in their payment options. You will need to discuss the process with your insurer before your appointment. You may need a GP referral, an authorisation number and to find out your excess fee.